if you tell someone ‘no’ and they respond with “FINE……….” or “guess ill be all alone….” or “its okay im used to having my hopes crushed…….” or any of that guilt-inducing passive aggressive fuckery, cut them straight out of your life because you never deserve to feel bad for setting boundaries or speaking your mind.
|—||Iain S. Thomas (via likeloveadore)|
Salutations, my comrades.
Who wants to buy your fearless leader a drink?
Shots on me?
AYYYY, MY MAN!
oh my god.
Hold on just a tick. Listen, I’m Jewish, so I’m perfectly capable of understanding that what he did was just…..well, there are no words for it. But let’s not round it up to simply Jews that got killed. It was six million people that died in those camps, not just Jews. Did you know that homosexuals were sent there, too? Yeah, I’m sure you did. They had to wear special little symbols on their clothes. Do you know what it was? It was a pink triangle.
It was six million PEOPLE.
But you let that roll over in your mind for a while and you are going to forever see this man as a monster, but that’s not what he was. He was someone who thought he was truly doing something right for his nation, no matter how shitty he was doing it. Believe me when I say that I don’t like him. I really don’t. My grandfather’s brothers died in those camps, and my grandfather escaped to Spain, then to Mexico. He was lucky.
This is not a monster holding hands with a little girl.
This is Adolf Hitler, a man, holding hands with a little girl.
Yeah. It’s fucking scary. It really is. Do you know why?
It’s because you’re seeing that he wasn’t, in fact, a monster. You’re seeing in this picture that he was a man. He was a man, and that’s really the saddest part of it all.
As a History major who specializes in the history of early modern Europe, I’ve studied a lot of dictators in detail, not just Hitler. The number one mistake anyone could ever make in history is making the assumption that only inhuman monsters are capable of doing terrible things.
Stop dehumanizing Hitler just so you can reassure yourself that “normal” humans aren’t capable of doing bad things. Hitler liked children and dogs, he was a vegetarian and he cried like a little boy when his mother died. I’m not saying he was a good, innocent person, but when you stop attributing human characteristics to historical figures like Hitler, it’s how you overlook people just like him in real life, and it’s how people like him end up back in power.
That last statement.
just so we’re clear:
- getting called out for doing something shitty is not the same as “getting hate”
- if someone is telling you that you did something shitty, they are not criticizing you as a person
- messing up does not make you an irredeemably awful human being
- but how you respond to criticism can be a pretty good indicator of your awfulness
*flips Horizontally *
fuck that doesn’t look right
aRE YOU SERIOUS?????????????????????
WhAT IN THE MOTHERUCKFC AM IIODNG???????????????
hoLY SHIT I AM OGNNA FUCKINHG WRIECK IT
you know what
A relatively adequate fuck-ton of dragon references. (This contains several types of dragons; this is mainly for inspiration in recognizing the flexibility with creating dragons.)
[Note that there are GIFs in this image set; wait for them to load.]
Favourite animators: Shinya Ohira (大平晋也)
- Strongly influenced by early Disney, Ohira is a living contradiction: a full animator in a country of limited animation. He is the most iconoclastic incarnation of the new realism in anime, creating a gritty, sensual realism as opposed to the clean and restrained realism of Omohide Poroporo or Jin-Roh.
- Ohira focuses on creating fluid and realistic movement full of superfluous action to the point of relegating shape and character design to jagged, wildly undulating lines. (anipages)
- Creator Spotlight: Ohira Shinya
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.6 - Shinya Ohira’s Surrealist Animation
- More scenes animated by Shinya Ohira: MAD by BlueSakuga (HD), Flipbook Sakuga
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- He also directed one of the Genius Party short films - “Wanwa the Puppy”
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles!